We have so much to be grateful for! Jack encourages us to let our lights shine by connecting with how much we’ve been forgiven. We are compelled to joy by what God has done for us.
- May the theme of our life be the redeeming love of Christ.
- Many of us don’t appreciate how far from God we were in sin before we came to Him.
- How is your ambassadorship going?
- Has anyone asked me how to get what I have in Jesus?
- How compelling is my witness to the world?
- He gave Himself for me. I want to live for Him.
- Quicksand only pulls us deeper when we struggle to save ourselves.
This week’s passages:
- Philippians 1:25-30
- 2 Corinthians 5:13-21
- Acts 16:23-31
- Ephesians 2; Romans 3; 1 Corinthians 6
- Psalm 40:1-3