New Song Community Church will resume in-person services on May 31st and continue to host live remote video via phone and the Zoom app. Visit this page each Sunday morning at 10AM to follow the instructions below to join the online service.
Please see https://newsong.family/corona-virus-update/ for details regarding the in-person gatherings.
The same Zoom session is being used for other church meetings throughout the week:
|Day||10AM Sunday Service||10AM-12PM Prayer Open House||9-11AM Janet & Kathy||6-7AM Discipleship Group
7-8AM Prayer Meeting
|Evening||6PM Ianni/Marshall Life Group||7-9PM Leader Meetings||Spurlock Life Group||6:30PM Janice’s Share Group||7-8:30PM Pierson Life Group|
Watch Live – There are two ways to participate in the live services. You can either dial in by phone or join the video live stream via app for smartphone, tablet, or computer. If you choose the app, you be prompted to install it the first time you join. Connection info is below:
Join the Zoom meeting online via app from your smartphone, tablet, or computer:
Use your phone:
- Dial: 646-876-9923
- Meeting ID: 847 050 9337 #
- Participant ID: #
- Password: 6722 #
- *6 to unmute/mute
We realize this is an adjustment, and it will take a few minutes to install the app and get connected. Therefore we will open the meeting at 9:30AM to test your connection and for “fellowship in the lobby” similar to Sunday’s at the building except we will all be online. The service will begin at 10AM.
Before and after the service we will leave the line open for conversation and social time. During the service we will mute everyone’s lines to minimize disruptions on the call.
Announcements – New Song This Week!
- New Song leadership has decided to resume in-person Sunday worship meetings. Attendance is on a voluntary basis, and the remote Zoom option will still be available. Please see your email for more details from our pastors. We affirm both those who choose to attend physically or attend remotely via Zoom.
- Life groups are welcome to begin meeting again. Your life group leader will have more details. This is on a voluntary basis, and a remote Zoom option will still be available. Groups can use the church building if they would like room to socially distance, provided they sanitize when they leave.
- Tuesday – 10AM-12PM Prayer Open House on Zoom.
- Friday – Prayer meeting online 7-8AM.
- Our two and three year olds have a Sunday school lesson available on YouTube.
Service Recordings – You can find recordings of each week’s worship service here.
Sunday School – The two year olds have a recorded Sunday school lesson here.
Pray – Email your prayer requests to email@example.com by noon on Sunday to be included in the weekly prayer ministry email.
Give – To give your tithes and offerings online or via mail go to https://newsong.family/giving.
Communion – We will continue to observe the Lord’s supper during our remote services on the same schedule of second and fourth Sundays. There are a couple options for communion elements at home:
- Use your own juice and bread at home. There is grace here to substitute something similar to grape juice and bread with whatever is on hand.
- You can pick up individually packaged communion elements at the church by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An usher can deliver individually packaged elements to you. If you need delivery please email email@example.com.
Contact – For any needs, questions, or concerns you can email the pastors: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jack Stockdale, email@example.com, 614-678-9044
- Ashley McGlone, firstname.lastname@example.org, 614-312-9225
Bookmark and share this link with others who want to join: https://newsong.family/live