New Song Community Church hosts live remote services via phone and the Zoom app. Visit this page each Sunday morning at 10AM to follow the instructions below to join the online service.
Please see https://newsong.family/corona-virus-update/ for the latest update from the elders.
The same Zoom session is being used for other church meetings throughout the week:
|Day||10AM Sunday Service||10am-12pm Janet & Kathy||2:30-4PM Bible Discovery w/Janet||10AM Prayer Meeting (Zoom)||6:30AM Prayer Meeting (Zoom)
8:00AM Prayer Meeting (Zoom)
|5:30AM Prayer Meeting (In-person, lobby)
6-7AM Discipleship Group
|Evening||6PM Teen group at Gerth home
6PM Ianni/Marshall Life Group
7PM Harger Life Group
|7-9PM Leader Meetings||Spurlock Life Group||6:30PM Janice’s Share Group||6-7:30PM Pierson Life Group|
There are two ways to participate in the remote live services. You can either dial in by phone or join the video live stream via app for smartphone, tablet, or computer. If you choose the app, you will be prompted to install it the first time you join. Connection info is below:
Join the Zoom meeting online via app from your smartphone, tablet, or computer:
Use your phone:
- Dial: 646-876-9923
- Meeting ID: 847 050 9337 #
- Participant ID: #
- Password: 6722 #
- *6 to unmute/mute
During the service we will mute everyone’s lines to minimize disruptions on the call. After the service please turn on your microphone and camera and enjoy some fellowship with others.
We also have the following two Zoom rooms for side meetings, prayer after service, Sunday school, etc. These are open all week for people to use as needed. Treat them like a virtual conference room and use them as you need for meetings throughout the week:
Announcements – New Song This Week
- Next Sunday morning, March 14th, follows the spring time change. Be sure to set you clocks ahead one hour next Saturday night.
- Friday, March 5th Voice of the Martyrs hosted a virtual event Imprisoned for Christ, featuring three men who were imprisoned for the gospel in Sudan, Turkey, and Iran. While sharing God’s love in three different restricted nations dominated by Islam, each was arrested, interrogated and imprisoned. While all three struggled to find God’s purpose in their suffering, they ultimately recognized His faithfulness and love amid desperate circumstances. Learn how you can get involved in helping our persecuted Christian brothers and sisters around the world. You can watch the recording of the event here, and note that you need to fast forward to the 30 minute mark where the event begins.
- A new teen small group will meet at the Gerth home tonight 6-8PM. Contact Phil for more information 614-580-8672.
- If you would like to support the guest missionaries to the Czech Republic: Vojta, Stacey, & Viki Prknovi you can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org and support them via https://emm.org/donate. Check out their ministry video on YouTube.
- One great way to stay connected during COVID isolation is prayer. Please let us know how we can pray for you by emailing email@example.com.
- Our nation needs prayer more than ever. We have three prayer meetings each week to accommodate different schedules: Wednesday 10AM on Zoom, Thursday 6:30AM on Zoom, Thursday 8:00AM on Zoom, and Friday 5:30AM in person in the lobby.
- Please enter your prayer requests on the prayer page here or email then to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Sunday to be included in the weekly prayer ministry email. NOTE: You can submit a prayer request any day of the week. The email usually goes out on Sunday evening.
- Tom Short is continuing to pray and share the Word at 8:30AM every morning. Catch him live on YouTube or stream it later.
Service Recordings – You can find recordings of each week’s worship service here.
Give – To give your tithes and offerings online or via mail go to https://newsong.family/giving.
Contact – For any needs, questions, or concerns you can email the pastors directly:
- Jack Stockdale, email@example.com, 614-678-9044
- Ashley McGlone, firstname.lastname@example.org, 614-312-9225
- Mike Spurlock, email@example.com
- Phil Gerth, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookmark and share this link with others who want to join our online service: https://newsong.family/live