New Song Community Church hosts live remote services via phone and the Zoom app. Visit this page each Sunday morning at 10AM to follow the instructions below to join the online service.
Please see https://newsong.family/corona-virus-update/ for the latest update from the elders.
The same Zoom session is being used for other church meetings throughout the week:
|Day||10AM Sunday Service||10AM Prayer Meeting (Zoom)||9-11AM Janet & Kathy||6:30AM Prayer Meeting (Zoom)
8:00AM Prayer Meeting (Zoom)
|5:30AM Prayer Meeting (Zoom)
6-7AM Discipleship Group
|Evening||6PM Ianni/Marshall Life Group||7-9PM Leader Meetings||Spurlock Life Group||6:30PM Janice’s Share Group||7-8:30PM Pierson Life Group|
Watch Live – There are two ways to participate in the live services. You can either dial in by phone or join the video live stream via app for smartphone, tablet, or computer. If you choose the app, you be prompted to install it the first time you join. Connection info is below:
Join the Zoom meeting online via app from your smartphone, tablet, or computer:
Use your phone:
- Dial: 646-876-9923
- Meeting ID: 847 050 9337 #
- Participant ID: #
- Password: 6722 #
- *6 to unmute/mute
During the service we will mute everyone’s lines to minimize disruptions on the call.
We also have the following two Zoom rooms for side meetings, prayer after service, Sunday school, etc. These are open all week for people to use as needed. Treat them like a virtual conference room and use them as you need for meetings throughout the week:
Announcements – New Song This Week
- Effective today the elders are encouraging Life Groups to begin meeting in person again, and an outdoor setting is preferred. Please practice distancing. Masks are optional as a personal preference. Look for an email from the elders soon with more information on resuming Sunday services in person.
- The elders are considering a food pantry/storehouse ministry for New Song. If you would have any interest in participating or leading such a ministry please contact them this week.
- New Sunday school class coming soon: Would you like to go deeper than Facebook posts in learning about the current social and political unrest? Soon we will start an eight week class on a biblical and historical view of the controversy we see every day on the news. There will be a short video each week followed by discussion. This is intended for all New Songers and will be especially helpful to families and children of all ages. More information to follow soon.
- This is tax free weekend through the end of today. You can purchase back-to-school clothing and school supplies tax free. For questions about what qualifies, check out the FAQ website. This is a great opportunity to stock up on Operation Christmas Child supplies.
- We had tentatively planned an outreach for the National Road Yard Sale in August, but that event has been cancelled by the organizers.
- The young children have a recorded Sunday school lesson here.
- Our nation needs prayer more than ever. We now have three prayer meetings each week to accommodate different schedules: Tuesday 10AM on Zoom, Thursday 6:30AM on Zoom, Thursday 8:00AM on Zoom, and Friday 5:30AM on Zoom.
- Email your prayer requests to email@example.com by noon on Sunday to be included in the weekly prayer ministry email.
New Song leadership updated our remaining annual calendar events in the light of the social distancing. Please see the adjusted dates below for the remainder of the year.
|28-Aug||Night of Prayer|
|8-Sep||2-Oct||Pull In For Prayer|
|26-Sep||Women’s Retreat – 10AM-7PM at New Song|
|1-Nov||Prayer for the Persecuted Church|
|16-Nov||23-Nov||Operation Christmas Child|
|22-Nov||Thanksgiving Open Mic Sunday|
|24-Dec||Christmas Eve Service|
Service Recordings – You can find recordings of each week’s worship service here.
Sunday School – The young children have a recorded Sunday school lesson here.
Pray – Email your prayer requests to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Sunday to be included in the weekly prayer ministry email.
Give – To give your tithes and offerings online or via mail go to https://newsong.family/giving.
Communion – We will continue to observe the Lord’s supper during our remote services on the same schedule of second and fourth Sundays. There are a couple options for communion elements at home:
- Use your own juice and bread at home. There is grace here to substitute something similar to grape juice and bread with whatever is on hand.
- You can pick up individually packaged communion elements at the church by contacting email@example.com.
- An usher can deliver individually packaged elements to you. If you need delivery please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact – For any needs, questions, or concerns you can email the pastors: email@example.com.
- Jack Stockdale, firstname.lastname@example.org, 614-678-9044
- Ashley McGlone, email@example.com, 614-312-9225
Bookmark and share this link with others who want to join: https://newsong.family/live