New Song Community Church hosts live remote services via phone and the Zoom app. Visit this page each Sunday morning at 10AM to follow the instructions below to join the online service.
Please see https://newsong.family/corona-virus-update/ for the latest update from the elders.
The same Zoom session is being used for other church meetings throughout the week:
|Day||10AM Sunday Service||10am-12pm Janet & Kathy||2:30-4PM Bible Discovery w/Janet||10AM Prayer Meeting (Zoom)||6:30AM Prayer Meeting (Zoom)
8:00AM Prayer Meeting (Zoom)
|5:30AM Prayer Meeting (In-person, lobby)
6-7AM Discipleship Group
|Evening||6PM Teen group at Gerth home
7PM Harger Life Group
|7-9PM Leader Meetings||Spurlock Life Group||6:30PM Janice’s Share Group||6-7:30PM Pierson Life Group|
There are two ways to participate in the remote live services. You can either dial in by phone or join the video live stream via app for smartphone, tablet, or computer. If you choose the app, you will be prompted to install it the first time you join. Connection info is below:
Join the Zoom meeting online via app from your smartphone, tablet, or computer:
Use your phone:
- Dial: 646-876-9923
- Meeting ID: 847 050 9337 #
- Participant ID: #
- Password: 6722 #
- *6 to unmute/mute
During the service we will mute everyone’s lines to minimize disruptions on the call. After the service please turn on your microphone and camera and enjoy some fellowship with others.
We also have the following two Zoom rooms for side meetings, prayer after service, Sunday school, etc. These are open all week for people to use as needed. Treat them like a virtual conference room and use them as you need for meetings throughout the week:
- Interested in bringing back the Sunday morning coffee? We are in need of volunteers to help set up supplies and make coffee and also volunteers to clean up. Training will be provided. Looking for a once a month commitment to either set up, or clean up. Please see Lael Hutcheson after church today, or contact her this week if you can help! (There will be no food involved at this time.)
- Parenting Conference: THIS Saturday, August 7, 8:45am-1:00pm Linworth Road Church in Columbus will host Scott Turansky and Joann Miller from the National Center for Biblical Parenting. The conference is called THRIVE! Equipping Children with Skills for Life. This live in-person conference teaches parents how to look beyond behavior problems to develop character and skills that will empower children for the rest of their lives. Scott and Joanne equip parents with biblical and practical heart based strategies as they walk them through a plan, showing parents how to use a heart-based approach with any child, with any problem, at any age. You can register at linworthroadchurch.com or https://linworthroadchurch.churchcenter.com/registrations/events/912745. Cost is $40 per couple, $20 for single parents and includes lunch. For more info go to https://biblicalparenting.org/thrive-seminar/
- Save the Dates! Saturday, October 2, NSCC will host a full day seminar called Mental Health First Aid (see here for details). Then, the following week, Saturday, October 9, will be our annual Harvest Party. Keep these dates open on your calendar. More details will be forthcoming soon!
- Blue prayer cards are back! If you would like to request prayer, you can still email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Sunday to be included in the weekly prayer ministry email. OR, you can pick up a blue card in the back of the sanctuary, fill it out before you go home, and drop it in the offering basket. NOTE: You can submit a prayer request any day of the week.
- Our nation needs prayer more than ever. We have four prayer meetings each week to accommodate different schedules: Wednesday 10AM on Zoom, Thursday 6:30AM on Zoom, Thursday 8:00AM on Zoom, and Friday 5:30AM in person in the lobby.
- Please enter your prayer requests on the prayer page here or email them to email@example.com by noon on Sunday to be included in the weekly prayer ministry email. NOTE: You can submit a prayer request any day of the week. The email usually goes out on Sunday evening.
- Tom Short is continuing to pray and share the Word at 8:30AM every morning. Catch him live on YouTube or stream it later.
Czech Republic Ministry – Petr and Susanna (Spurlock) Vrublovi
- To sign up to pray for the Czech republic, go here: https://pray4czech.com/en/home/
- To learn more about the Media to Movement (M2M) Project, go here: https://www.mediatomovements.org/
- To financially support the M2M Project that Petr is working on, go here: https://www.globalpartnersonline.org/project/m2m-media-to-movement-czech-republic/
- To financially support Petr while he works on the M2M project, go here: https://m2m.vrubel.online/
If you choose to financially support Petr, you may give a one-time gift or commit to monthly support. In each case, they are looking for people who will commit to regular support for 6 months.
Service Recordings – You can find recordings of each week’s worship service here.
Give – To give your tithes and offerings online or via mail go to https://newsong.family/giving.
Contact – For any needs, questions, or concerns you can email the pastors directly:
- Jack Stockdale, firstname.lastname@example.org, 614-678-9044
- Ashley McGlone, email@example.com, 614-312-9225
- Mike Spurlock, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phil Gerth, email@example.com
Bookmark and share this link with others who want to join our online service: https://newsong.family/live