New Song Community Church hosts live remote services via phone and the Zoom app. Visit this page each Sunday morning at 10AM to follow the instructions below to join the online service.
Please see https://newsong.family/corona-virus-update/ for the latest update from the elders.
The same Zoom session is being used for other church meetings throughout the week:
|Day||10AM Sunday Service||10am-12pm Janet & Kathy||2:30-4PM Bible Discovery w/Janet||10AM Prayer Meeting (Zoom)||6:30AM Prayer Meeting (Zoom)
8:00AM Prayer Meeting (Zoom)
|5:30AM Prayer Meeting (In-person, lobby)
6-7AM Discipleship Group
|Evening||6PM Teen group at Gerth home
7PM Harger Life Group
|7-9PM Leader Meetings||Spurlock Life Group||6:30PM Janice’s Share Group||6-7:30PM Pierson Life Group|
There are two ways to participate in the remote live services. You can either dial in by phone or join the video live stream via app for smartphone, tablet, or computer. If you choose the app, you will be prompted to install it the first time you join. Connection info is below:
Join the Zoom meeting online via app from your smartphone, tablet, or computer:
Use your phone:
- Dial: 646-876-9923
- Meeting ID: 847 050 9337 #
- Participant ID: #
- Password: 6722 #
- *6 to unmute/mute
During the service we will mute everyone’s lines to minimize disruptions on the call. After the service please turn on your microphone and camera and enjoy some fellowship with others.
We also have the following two Zoom rooms for side meetings, prayer after service, Sunday school, etc. These are open all week for people to use as needed. Treat them like a virtual conference room and use them as you need for meetings throughout the week:
- Next Sunday, May16, is Open Mic Sunday! We want to hear what God has been doing in your life.
- If you would like to support Petr and Susanna (Spurlock) Vrublovi, please see the section below titled “Czech Republic Ministry” for the specific websites.
- Our Pull Thru Prayer ministry has begun! If you have never taken part, you are urged to consider doing so. God is using this strategic ministry in very significant ways and we could really use your help! We will be out near the street from 4pm to 6pm, but would like you to be at NSCC by 3:30pm for setup and prayer, and then leave by 6:15pm. To participate or ask questions contact Jack Stockdale (email@example.com; 614-678-9044) or Gordon Smith.
- Join us for Sunday School each Sunday through May 29: Truth in the Early Church Community. We will meet 8:30am-9:30am, masked and social distanced in the lobby or outside, weather permitting.
- Thank you to everyone who has been involved with the blessing box project – we appreciate everyone who has donated time, food, or money to get this started. We have had a good first week and the box is well stocked with food at this time. (Others have added to our initial stocking last Sunday and items have been removed as well.) Our box is now listed on the Columbus Blessing Box website and Facebook page. (The original posting on their Facebook page has been shared over 30 times since it was posted last Monday.) Current needs are for diapers (small packages and all sizes) and infant formula. If you are at church, please check as you leave to make sure the doors have been shut securely (people using the box have not always done that).
- The Ellis family has created the Jacob Ellis “Freshman” Memorial Scholarship Fund through C-TEC. They believe that this is a way to not only help other students in financial need with a passion for welding, much like Jacob, but also a way for Jacob’s legacy to live on. Find out more about the fund here. If you would like to donate, call the C-TEC office (740-364-2832) for instructions. You can also give a check to a member of the Ellis family to pass along. The donation is tax deductible and you will be sent a Thank You notice around the first of the year for your taxes.
- Our nation needs prayer more than ever. We have four prayer meetings each week to accommodate different schedules: Wednesday 10AM on Zoom, Thursday 6:30AM on Zoom, Thursday 8:00AM on Zoom, and Friday 5:30AM in person in the lobby.
- Please enter your prayer requests on the prayer page here or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Sunday to be included in the weekly prayer ministry email. NOTE: You can submit a prayer request any day of the week. The email usually goes out on Sunday evening.
- Tom Short is continuing to pray and share the Word at 8:30AM every morning. Catch him live on YouTube or stream it later.
Czech Republic Ministry – Petr and Susanna (Spurlock) Vrublovi
- To sign up to pray for the Czech republic, go here: https://pray4czech.com/en/home/
- To financially support the M2M Project that Petr is working on, go here: https://www.globalpartnersonline.org/project/m2m-media-to-movement-czech-republic/
- To financially support Petr while he works on the M2M project, go here: https://m2m.vrubel.online/
If you choose to financially support Petr, you may give a one-time gift or commit to monthly support. In each case, they are looking for people who will commit to regular support for 6 months.
Service Recordings – You can find recordings of each week’s worship service here.
Give – To give your tithes and offerings online or via mail go to https://newsong.family/giving.
Contact – For any needs, questions, or concerns you can email the pastors directly:
- Jack Stockdale, email@example.com, 614-678-9044
- Ashley McGlone, firstname.lastname@example.org, 614-312-9225
- Mike Spurlock, email@example.com
- Phil Gerth, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookmark and share this link with others who want to join our online service: https://newsong.family/live